I’ve started this blog to document my journey of becoming a psychological wellbeing practitioner, sharing my experiences and learnings so far. I’m hoping to share useful wellbeing tips that I pick up along the way, and provide insights into the journey to becoming a therapist.
What will I be writing about?
I am hoping to provide a variety of content on this blog, but before I do so, I just want to make it clear that these are my own thoughts and views that I am sharing with you, they are not affiliated to any current work place or academic setting. This is a personal blog, sharing the ups and downs of life, with a particular focus on mental health and wellbeing.
- An honest account of my personal experience of mental health
- My academic journey so far
- My experience of undertaking an MSc and my PWP application tips
- Wellbeing tips
- An overview of mental health interventions
- A list of the best self help and wellbeing books, blogs and websites.
What am I aiming to accomplish with this blog?
I am hoping that I will be able to provide help to those who are seeking it, be it from an educational or personal perspective.